When people ask me what a Blog is all about and what they should write about in their Blogs, I say`Just answer the questions that your clients ask you`. It should be your FAQ`s or `Frequently Asked Questions`.
Most of the questions asked of me deal with the Toronto Real Estate Market and how one can best profit from the seasonal changes that we see in the marketplace.
“What’s happening in the Toronto Real Estate Market?” is the most my often-asked question so here are some of my thoughts for April 5th, 2010:
- The March breaks have ended and both Easter and Passover are coming to an end…time to diet and also time to watch lots of product finally to come in to the Toronto Real Estate Market.
- Interest rates may be in the rise and Buyers that are locked into committments for lower Mortgage rates will be encouraged to move forward with their purchases.
- Spring is here and FOR SALE signs will be popping out like Daffodils. It is a seasonal occurance!
- The Toronto Real Estate Market still is very strong. We are a service based economy in Toronto and not dealing with the recession that is really affecting the manufacturing centres.
- The HST is coming and though it will affect new home construction over the $400,000 price range…. in the resale market, only the serives provided at the point of sale such as Moving, Commissions and Legals fees will be HSTable…
Bottom line is it should be a busy time before the summer months. Keep an eye on my web site at www.RichardSilver.com as I have some great opportunities coming up for Buyers. Feel free to contact me to sign up for 24/7 email alerts and I will keep you informed of any new product that fits your parameters.