Saturday, November 30 – 4 pm
Metropolitan United Church (56 Queen St. E)
Casey House celebrates 25 years of providing excellent HIV/AIDS health care this year. Help Casey House “give compassion a home” and attend this benefit concert tomorrow at Metropolitan United Church in Toronto.
The event starts at 4pm and the suggested donation is $20 – but all donation amounts are gratefully accepted.
Performers of tomorrow’s concert are:
- Billy Newton-Davis – Juno-winning Singer/Songwriter, formerly of The Nylons
- Dr. Draw – Rock Violinist
- Jordan Klapman – Jazz Pianist and Musical Director
- Cathy Elliott – First Nations Singer/Composer
- Dyna Thirst (Jose Arias) – Drag Performer
- Vanessa Sears – Vocalist
- That Choir – Acappella Storytellers Through Choral Music
Additional concerts are being hosted by Dr. Peter AIDS Foundation (Vancouver) and Maison du Parc (Montreal). All three concerts also support our national partner, Canadian Foundation for AIDS Research (CANFAR).
Hope to see you tomorrow at the concert! You can find more information on Casey House website.