Bayview Village Association Tree Giveaway
You must be a resident of Toronto (id will be checked). Multiple registrations from the same address and/or more than 3 trees total will be cancelled.
WHEN: Sat Jun 10 2023 at 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
WHERE: Forest Grove Church, 43 Forest Grove Drive, Toronto, Canada
Liberty Village Art Crawl – 10 Anniversary
WHEN: Sat Jun 10 2023 at 11:00 am to 06:00 pm
WHERE: The Bentway, 250 Fort York Boulevard, Toronto, Canada
TD Toronto Jazz Fest 2023
Join us for 10 days of FREE outdoor programming in the heart of Bloor-Yorkville! From The Village – located in the Village of Yorkville Park – to OLG Grove – in the Victoria College Quad – and, of course, to our complete street takeover at The Avenue (yes, we’re closing down Queen’s Park south of Bloor!), we’re bringing the neighbourhood to life with unforgettable programming. Don’t miss out!
WHEN: Fri Jun 23 2023 at 02:00 pm
Taste of Little Italy
The Little Italy BIA welcome’s back their annual street festival this summer on College Street in Toronto. The Little Italy BIA welcome’s back their annual street festival this summer on College Street in Toronto. Live music on multiple street corners and on a main stage, extended patios, multicultural vendors, carnival rides for the entire family and much more! Connect with over 500,000 people from the Greater Toronto Area and beyond at one of the most popular events in Toronto. Taste of Little Italy – Friday, June 16, 2023 to Sunday, June 18, 2023. The 2023 Taste of Little Italy Festival will take place along College Street from Bathurst St. to Shaw St. in Toronto, ON.
Pride Toronto 2023 – A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EVENT.
Gay Pride Toronto is one of Canada’s premier arts and cultural festivals and one of the largest Pride celebrations in the world. Pride week features 30 days of world class arts and cultural programming, community activities, one of the world’s largest street festivals.
- Visiting Toronto for Pride? Stay in the heart of the city’s gay district in Church-Wellesley Village. Consider the Anndore House, a “Fabulous” rated 4-star hotel with large rooms and just steps from the city’s nightlife.
The Pride Village & Street Fair
- Friday, June 23rd – Sunday June 25th, 2023 – Pride takes over the blocks bordered by Bloor Street, Jarvis Street, Carton Street and Yonge Street (the TTC Stations at Bloor or Wellesley work well).
- The annual Street Fair in the Church-Wellesley Village as part of Pride Week allows visitors to take a stroll through car-free streets where you can connect with local organisations participating in the Community Fair, or browse the wares of the Marketplace, home to fantastic artisans and a diverse selection of delicious food from partnering vendors.
- Check out the top hotels closest to the gay village.
- Sunday, June 25th, 2023 – The main parade takes place from the corner of Church St and Bloor St all the way down Yonge St to Yonge-Dundas Square. The procession kicks off at 2pm.
WHEN: Sunday June 23rd
WHERE: corner of Church and Floor to Yonge-Dundas Square
VISIT OUR CALENDAR PARTNERS: